Delivered Virtually or in Person
Business consulting from LeaderPerfect equips you to optimize business opportunities, whatever the present stage of your business. Among other things we
- guide companies through startup
- help them achieve sustainability
- evolve their management structure to accommodate growth
- professionalize their management team
- design and execute succession plans
- expand through mergers and acquisitions
- find and evaluate potential buyers
LeaderPerfect business consulting and coaching is a particularly attractive resource for small privately-held businesses or family enterprises which cannot afford or justify the fees of major consulting firms.
Yet you never compromise on quality by working with us. For four years running, Expertise.com has ranked us among the 15 best business consulting firms in Dallas.
They evaluated Strategic Leadership Development International (LeaderPerfect's corporate structure) against 287 other consulting entities. Rankings were based on responsiveness, qualifications, reputation, experience, and professionalism. (For more on the selection methodology, click here.)
We use a five-phase business consulting process, which consists of
- Pinpointing the Vital Issues (PVI)
- Mapping the Course (MTC)
- Pursuing Targeted Outcomes (PTO)
- Enlarging Total Effectiveness (ETE)
- Pushing the Performance Envelope (PPE)
This sequence of steps moves the consulting process beyond mere problem solving to optimizing both the impact and the growth of your company.
. . . business LeaderPerfect provides outside perspectives and insightful counsel that help you
- create solid strategic, business, and marketing plans
- position yourself to find investors
- build a talented, high-quality leadership team
- stay focused on the most vital issues in your startup
- keep your personal motivation high
- develop solid work habits from the very beginning
. . . LeaderPerfect business consulting and business coaching help you take your company to the next level, however you define that level. Our goal is always to help you and your business to thrive.
Here are some examples of how LeaderPerfect haa guided clients through critical business transitions — in some cases, transitions which saved the business.
- helped a nation-wide construction company survive the downturn in the economy after 2008 by turning their regional project managers into rain-makers who were able to uncover new lines of business
- positioned a small mortgage company in the Dallas-Fort Worth area to become one of the ten largest mortgage benking firms in the metroplex and to be purchased by a prominent regional bank
- assisted a subsidiary of a large national franchiser to find investors to purchase the business after the parent company decided to narrow its strategic focus and divest itself of the subsidiary
- coordinated the integration of a new management team once a major manufacturing firm, family owned for 40 years, was acquired by a publicly-traded international conglomerate.
- guided an international non-profit through a wholesale restructure after global political changes made the original purpose of the non-profit obsolete
- aided two inventors in finding investors and manufacturing partners to bring a ground-breaking product to market quickly and at minimal cost
- helped two family-owned manufacturing companies restructure their strategies and succession plans to permit an orderly transition of leadership from one generation of the family to the next
. . . to include executive and business coaching for yourself or your key business leaders, LeaderPerfect can quickly accommodate your requirements.