The answer lies in the answers to questions like these:
- What is it you want — really want — for yourself? for your career? for your business? for your leadership team? Where do you want the road to take you?
- Where do you want to take your people?
- Where should you be more effective in executing corporate strategy?
- Where do key players in your organization need greater communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills?
- Where do you need to gain more balance in life? in your organization?
- Where do you want to increase your impact? your company's impact?
- Where do you seem to be stuck? How satisfied are you with your career?
- What's keeping your organization from its full potential?
Executive coaches and executive mentors help people work through questions like these — and find solutions to them — every day.
Among other things an executive coach or mentor can help you:
- enhance your personal impact
- clarify personal and corporate vision
- define core values
- perfect professional and leadership skills
- realign your business strategically
- get your organization back on track
- build stronger, more cohesive teams
- develop sound succession plans
- bring greater balance and integration to your personal life
- discover new dimensions of satisfaction and fulfillment
In a word, executive coaches push you to reach your peak performance. Executive mentors equip you to reach your full potential.